1. Admission Policy
- The Department’s Admission policy shall be the basis for admitting children in the pre- primary class.
- The child should have completed six years at the time of admission.
- The following documents have to be produced at the time of admission.
- Original birth certificate or health certificates.
- A photocopy of parents’ National Identity Card.
- Student Health Handbook
- Admission form with all the details. Forms can be downloaded or collected from the school
- Two passport size photo of the child.
- Transfer certificate and mark sheets in case of transfer cases.
2. Promotion policy
- The half yearly exams and the annual exams will be conducted as per the school academic calendar.
- A child must appear all papers unless medically unfit to sit for the exams
- A child must get 40% in all the subjects to be promoted to the next higher grade.
3. Assessment policy
- Students are assessed twice a year by their performance in the exams (Summative) and through continuous assessment (Formative). The formative assessments are carried out in different classes using different CA tools for different subjects.